cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Trying to connect to the WLC router module using browser and unable to connect. The browser trying to connect but no responce from the module. =================This is the status of the module:RTR3#service-module integrated-Service-Engine 1/0 statusS...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have LWAP 1242the problem is when i type config t it shows me an error of typing and i can't go oncould you help me please

george by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client who uses VM Ware. They just bought the WCS but do not have Windows 2003 only Windows 2008. Can they install WCS on 2008? If not is anyone aware of a work around for this issue?Thanks

evarner by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer who wants a wireless bridge/mesh link between two buildings. They want as much throughput as possible, better than 802.11b/g 54Mb for preference. We've identified Cisoc 1552E or I APs as suitable devices but we can't tell from the ...

When a  ap1121G joins WLC4404,it shows a normal heatmap in WCS.But when a ap1121G joins WLC5508,the RSSI in whole coverage is almost -35 dbm.I copy the heatmaps to the attached files.Does anyone ever meet this ?The versions are as below.WCS 6.0.196WL...

I have 3 1142N AP's.  I plugged them in one at a time here at my desk and they work fine.  When I take them upstairs and install them only one of them works.  I can move the working one to the other locations and it still works.  The LED flashes cont...

I have a MSE and two WLC's.  The MSE and WLC are connected to the same distribution switch, one physical port away from each other.  The WLC is a trunk port, allowing VLAN 101 (managment VLAN/subnet) and the MSE is an Access port on VLAN 101.I notice...

Hello,I have 4 autonomous AP 1142 with 2 ssids : SSID10,vlan10 & SSID20,vlan 20.I use ACS 4.2 in order to authenticate users (EAP-FAST).How can i restrict access base on ssid  or on vlan?I want users that connect to SSID 10 to not have access to SSID...

Hi Guys,Trying to get an lightweight AP to register with a controller, never seen this one before where the Discovery request is going out to the controller, the discovery response is coming back, but then nothing. At this point the AP should then se...

Tabian by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card