Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,This is my first time of installing CISCO Clean Air technology, and i am wondering if the Cisco MSE and Cisco WCS each one individually is necessary for establishing the clear air functionality. It might be helpful to know if we can work the clean...

Hi all,As per Cisco documentation Low RF signal strength does not mean poor communication.Low signal quality does mean poor communications.If someone can explain me difference  between signal strength and signal quality?As per my home AP  i can see t...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Receiving the following syslog message from a 4402 WLC: %CAPWAP-3-AP_DB_ALLOC: capwap_ac_db.c:145 Unable to alloc AP entry in database. We receive this message about once a minute on average. I can't find any documentation saying what it is. It looks...

HelloI suspect this is going to be a quick question.Do the 1131AG APs support band select from a 4400 WLC running version 7?I've done a bit of googleing about and I cant really find any yes/no answers.Thanks

Hello, One of our customers is asking us about what's the maximum number of Lobby Admin users that could be created on a WiSM? They are a University that could need about 60 Lobby Admin users for their different faculties and administrative areas a...

Hi all,I was studying for exam and i found this topiccharacteristics of wireless repeater topology--it says Autonomous access points are required.is this true can we also use lightweight AP  with repeaters?second it says that  The SSID of the root ac...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are building a wireless mess for a bus garage and we speced cisco omni 5.0 dbi for the 802.11 a radio. however we plan to mount these from ceiling of the building.  When the antenna came in they have a sticker on them that says do not hang upside ...

overton_i by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have created a custom weauth login page follow the example in the WLC admin guide. However, there is no response when I click the submit button. I am doubt I miss something, could anyone give me some ideas? Attached is the login pgae. Thank y...

wain_ip by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings. I need to setup a wireless bridge between two buildings that are around 300ft apart. This is my first time doing something like this and I would appreciate input from anyone that has experience. I've looked through cisco's docs and read a ...

I have aironet 1250 and I want to generate a-msdu packets, but I failed.I used all combinations of following commands and iperf tool for generating packets.(1) a-mpdu enable: conf t -> dot11 addba enable -> dot11 addba timeout -> end -> sh run(2) a-m...

jehunrhee by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hellothat parameters can use to optimize the roaming of a bridge wmic3205?. The current configuration is the following one, but the roamin he/she doesn't take place satisfactorily.interface Dot11Radio0 no ip address no ip route-cache no snmp trap lin...

jpzarate by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,As i knew when SGSN address or QoS is changed, GGSN send an accounting interim-update message to AAA server, anyway, i'm not confident other parameters (such as RAT) beside SGSN and QoS affects GGSN to send interim-update. anyone have an idea?Than...

Rojer-bkk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: