cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Can someone help me clarify what options are available to a customer with 800 APs that is finally migrating to a centralised model and therefore migrating from WLSE to WCS?Assuming that they move to v8 of WCS can they upgrade their WLSE licenses to W...

adbaker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello allI actually upgraded my wireless controller ( it is a intergrated service module )  from a old version (7.0.98.0) to new version  (7-0-116) i followed the upgrade procedure both through CLI and GUI but the upgrade is not happening, it says th...

I have 3 Cisco 1242 WAPs that I have deployed at a site that has NO  RADIUS/AAA devices. I have given all of them a diffenent channel  (1,6,11), but the same SSID and crypto (WPA2-PSK). The issue is when a  machine boots up it associates with the clo...

Hello all. I'm looking at purchasing a Cisco 881W router, but I noticed the transmit power is only 16dBm.  That seems pretty weak as many consumer grade products have a much higher powered radio.  Anyone have issues with this?  Feedback, ideas, etc? ...

zbresee08 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear how i can download customize web page from wlc 5508 to modify with our company name and logo.I was try to put external server ipaddress and link but it will not redirect to external server and it will give login username and password. page.pleas...

Hi,I’m struggling to find an answer for this one, please can someone point me in the direction of a document?I have a four 5508 controllers. One in Office A, One in Office B and TWO in the DC (Where our internet edge is present)Office A and B are wit...

Hello,We are trying to configure our 2106 wireless lan controller to expire wireless users sessions so the user is not remembered indefinitely. We are using freeradius to validate the users login information and passing back a "session-timeout" avpai...

Resolved! Replacing a WISM

A while back I found a document on how to auto configure a replaced wism.I can't seem to find it now. Does anyone know where to find this document?

Hi,I have a point to point link of 9.27 km using 1410 bridges and AIR-ANT58G28SDA-N antennas as per the documentation that would be an easy to deploy link and it should work at 54 Mbps, eventhough it drops the link, it's so slow and the power measurm...