cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Using wireless PEAP via a 5508 controller and a verisign cert on ACS 4.1The iPad still wants me to verify the cert even though it is a trusted CA. Does anyone know a way around this? Did I do something wrong?VenSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhon...

Hi All,I'm looking for a basic WPA configuration for AP1142n. This should allow connections upto 300 Mbps. Best should be a script config.Authentication should be local radius server.Thanks for your help.Regards,Christian

We want - based on customer requirements - to protect the outdoor APs and the infrastructure behind them from transient voltage surges and near-miss lightning.I read in this forum that it is better to protect the infrastructure behind the APs by inse...

shasanain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in a final layout design for a metro mesh project covering 2 square miles (and the town is pretty much a square shape).  My question is for a real world application not the design spec sheet, and based on average home penetration; what is the ...

swensonj by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, we have multiple WLANS/SSID's on our controller, which are broadcasting on all AP's.Is it possible to configure the AP's to broadcast the SSID's on different channels or is this not necessary/usefull.Do the 2 SSID's interfere?Thanks in advanc...

Hello All,I have Root  Access Point ( AP) in used and configured Wireless Group Bridge (WGB) , that can be used for wired connection device away from the Building.My problem is  , WGB can not associate with the Root AP and no ip address for the wired...

Davy Ad by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my windows firewall turned off on my CWCS server. When I turn it off I can't get to the servers web page.What do I need to add to the execption list to remedy this?

As a part of our wireless security setup, we routinely uncheck the box to enable the broadcasting of the SSID in question.  We are starting the migration to Windows 7 firmwide and have begun to notice a significant delay in the amount of time that Wi...

We were able to successfully implement AP Group VLAN's on our corporate WLC, but was wondering if it's doable for H-REAP AP's?When an AP's in H-REAP mode, it locally switches user traffic through a local L3 switch / router, and therefore bypasses the...

huangedmc by Level 3
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to add a 2nd WLC to our WCS server.  When I try to add a 2nd 5500 to our WCS, I get the following error -Failed to add device to WCS Reason: SNMP operation to Device failed: Table too large, possible agent loopI dont think it is a WCS pro...

Dear sir:      We are doing the wireless network now, but there has some problems. After add the plus license we can not add the MSE license at the GUI of WCS., the system tell us “Cannot detect valid MSE”, also at the controller item. We delete the ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card