cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

How to ensure maximum client compatibility and stability in 802.11a/b/g/n networks?I am running a Wireless network based on the WLC 5508 6 SW version, (with WCS mgmt) and 1142 APs. I would like a broad variety of clients, old G clients and new N clie...

HelloI trying to deny mgmgt via dynamic interface on my WLC 5508. I have disabled both mgmt via Wireless and mgmt via dynamic interface, but i still can do ssh mgmt to the dynamic interface ont the controllerSomeone who can help me with this ?Regards...

HiI'm planning to move to a newer WLAN controller and is currently running some trials with our some of our currently installed AP1010. The plan is to reuse the AP1010 and fill out the gaps with AP1130AGs. The AP1130AGs are joining the WLC2125 ok but...

Hi.We have some 5508 controllers with and 1142 APs + web authentication using ACS.  Ours is a Conference + Staff utility where we want our users to remain authenticated as long as possible.  To this end I had modfied User Idle Timeout to 90,000 secon...

manandhar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for best practice or recommendation on which Wireless Security to use for our IP 7925 phones.  We are only starting with about 10 total phones.  They will probably stay local to the building they are in, so they will not be roaming betwe...

fasteddye by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for a troubleshooting guide for wireless clients, comparing RSSI and SNR values when connected to LAP(s).Currently using Cisco WCS 6.0 for troubleshooting wireless clients.Please advise.Thanks,Colm

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm wondering if there are any options I can try for the following situation:Professional sports arena has a small wireless deployment intended for use by media during games for research and submitting updates.  Currently four APs on a WLC2006 (4.2.6...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card