Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,i was reading d documentation for 1510 mesh aps , and it says 2.4ghz is meant for client access while 5ghz is for backhaul , i have a set of mesh aps that was ordered with 2.4ghz only , can i use this 2.4ghz for backhaul purposes since i dont ...

Hello everyone i need your help figuring out why i am not able to see the SSID please.************************************************************************version 12.3no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datet...

mhasabal by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I can't seem to find the image for upgrading a 1250 from LWAPP to Autonomous?Also do I need the upgrade tool? If so where can I find it? (No Controller)Please can someone point me in the right direction?Many Thanks.

jcomment by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Welcome to the Cisco Networking Professionals Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to get an update on different aspects of wireless network design and installation with Fred Niehaus.  Fred is a Technical Marketing Engineer for the Wir...

We are in the process of migrating a large number of APs from Autonomous to lightweight using WCS.  We would like to name them with the building number,etc Is there an easier way to rename them than individually?  e.g. scripting or import/export? the...

Hi,Currently we have a scenario [DHCP server à switch à WCS 2125 à AP 1252 à Laptop]. Currently the Access Point and the Laptop getting Ip from DHCP server now i want to use this AP as a L@ device i mean in layer 2.

Hello,I configured the WLC mgmt IP addresses on two LAP 1131 ag APs in China. They both joined the WLC is USA and downloaded the 6.x code.On the reboot both APs are trying to join the IP address of the AP-Manager interface IP address rather than the ...

bghobadi2 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking for the 'Mean time between failure' values of the following products;AIR-LAP1522AG-E-K9AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9AIR-LAP1262N-E-K9AIR-CAP3502I-E-K9AIR-CAP3502E-E-K9AIR-CT5508-500-K9MSE Hardware SKUMSE Hardware SKU1000BASE-T SFPI have found some...

g.rienstra by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a MSE. the software version is 6.0 . the AP is AIR-LAP1242G-A-K9.the WLC software version is 4.2. when we setuped follow the "Cisco Context-Aware Service Configuration Guide  Release 6.0.pdf". we found the MSE locat the APs not accurately, an...

Hi I have a Cisco 2100 LAN Controller - it is configured, and plugged into my LANI have 4 Cisco 1131AG Wireless Access Points which need to be configured to the 2100 LAN ControllerI have no idea where to start other than I have configured the 1131AG ...

I have a wet200 associating with a cisco air-lap1142n-a-k9. It associates fine but two issues.....1. wired clients connected to wet200 will not receive a dhcp 2. I can hardcode ip address but only allows for one client . IfI plug in another client it...

jshemanski by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics