cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Have 4 AP1252 installed.  Clients dropping off wireless every 20 min.Multiple clients running HP  tablets are dropping often and unable to connect for a period of time.   Log files on WAP show TKIP MICHAEL MIC errors.  Have already configured  the  "...

tsrader by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My environment contains 4 seperate controllers.  1 controller in the datacenter which remote offices use with HREAP and discover this WLC using DNS  We will call this Controller WLC1.  2 more controllers (WLC 2 and WLC 3) in the corporate headquarter...

Customer is looking at about 800 7925s across a campus, they mentioned having a single 7925 voice vlan (10.x.x.x/16) across all Wireless LAN Controllers (4400s) for the whole campus for these 7925s.  This doesn’t sound good having all 7925s on same s...

Hello all,Goal:  Setting up a new multifloor building and the goal is to have total ability to roam between floors without dropping connections using the follwing:5508 controllers1142 LAP'sLayer 3 connected network EIGRP between floorsNo layer 2 trun...

I am replacing a 2106 with a 2125 WAC. I uploaded the 2106 config and want to down load it to the 2125. Is there some way to break out of the config wizard on the 2125 after I give it an address and login information so I can download the config from...

sysadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone installed WCS on Windows 2008?   I see the specs say Windows 2003 or Later but I'm wondering if anyone has actually implemented this successfully.   Thanks

sbeauton by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card