cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We received this question on our Facebook page.  http://www.facebook.com/CiscoSupportCommunityACL on WLC 5508 ,i want to create saperate  WLAN which has no access of my LAN and trafiic can directly go to the  internet through switch-firewall-internet...

cscsocial by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On my WISM, running 6.0.182, I configured the message on the web login page with our normal disclaimer.  However when the Guest Login Page is displayed for the users, the message does not wrap and runs on and on to the right.  The spacing on the word...

patrickg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know what WLC version is supported on a WiSM running in a 6509?Currently we are running 4.2.61.0 and i have noticed on the Cisco website that its up to verison 6.x.x.How can i find out what version our 6509 will support?

We recently purchased a dozen 1142's which I added to our 4404 controller running version 6.0.196.0.I can't connect with the 802.11n protocol to any WLAN configured with WPA2 Enterprise, WEP, or WPA Enterprise with a pre-shared key.I successfully con...

kfox by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,          I have ACS 4.2, I can't get it to authenticate my wireless clients. I am still getting EAP-TLS/EAP fail during HANDSHAKE. I triple checked my cert at both end and everything under advance setting tab is all good. I can use the same s...

I currently have a Cisco 801 configured as a root access point.  I would like to configure my 541 as a wireless repeater, but I can't seem to find any documentation on how to do it.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

We have a Cisco Aironet 1200 series, I enabled WEP Key and it worx fine.  However I wat only 8 devices (MAC Addresses) to be able to connect to this device. ie WEP key is readable via Windows 7 etc thus users are fiddling on the WLAN. I want to lock ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card