Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am trying to setup multiple ssid on 1100 series AP map to different Vlans, but every time I create a Vlan mapped to a ssid the AP does not broadcast the ssid. Also i am trying to configure trunking on the AP Ethernet port, in order to carry m...

get2dapsy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to clear the "Previously known" list from the Access Point so it does not use those controllers to join without wiping the entire AP configuration?Discover Process:Local Broadcast Layer 2: Used on 10x0 and 1510 AP’s that support the LW...

JON O'NAN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone!!!I need to know which is the AP type/ model compatible with WCS???For the moment i am using linksys AP for my WLAN.I have this messae appear "AP not found". Please help me....

ktfare999 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I connect to our new guest wireless network and then open my IE browser the page redirects to our NAC server authorisation login page which fails due to DNS.(doesn't work)https:///internal.nac-srv.com/auth/perfigo_weblogin.jsp?cm=ws32vklm&uri=ht...

Hi All,I'm trying to get redundancy operating correctly. What I have done so far is:Created a management interface 10.136.0.13 with dynamic ap management disabled.A "ap-manager-primary" 10.136.0.15 interface on port 1 with dynamic ap management enabl...

eoinwhite by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm using a WLC 4400 series with 1240_APs, the number of clients is set to 12 in the WLC configuration.My question is simple, what will happen to the 13rd client who try to associate the AP??Thanks

Dear AllI am trying to integrate the WLC with the Active directory. the wireless card on my windows professional is giving me "Validating Identity" and it is stuck there. I took some debugging on the client hopfully they are useful. I can ping th...

Elie Sbat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup my Cisco Aironet 1231 to have two ssids one for private and one for guest access to the internet only. I can set up the private ssid and get connected and browse the network fine. I cannot connect to the guest ssid get an ip and ...

timford56 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a good document anywhere that details integration between a WiSM and an ACS Version 5.0 for Authentication?

davep by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed a 2106 WLC with software version 6.0.188.0. I can happily see 1142n access points but I wanted to know if it supports 1010 access points? I have tried looking for the documentation but I have been unsuccessful, hope you can help! Ki...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card