cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello  everyone,I installed for a client two  WLC4400 (one is used for redundancy). I wish I could make the aggregate links between these two  controllers to spread the load. In this configuration, there won't be primary and secondary controllers, AP...

I recently set up an Access Point as a sniffer in the controller and told the b/g radio the IP address of the workstation running Wireshark.  I see packets coming from the controller in the packet capture.  However, those packets do not look like reg...

jsmbrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am having trouble saving the configuration of the embedded wireless AP on a 1941w router.  i can get both the router and AP configured, and i test it with a laptop using the LAN and Wireless.  Everything works.  I issue the copy run start command t...

tachyon05 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 WiSM in the branch office and 1 4404 working as Anchor in a DMZ all with the 6.0.188 version. In this moment just 1 AP 1242 is working, in a testing environment with 2 SSID:1. internal WLAN with WPA+WPA2 802.1x with certificates2. Open gu...

jgrement. by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just converted a WLSE to WCS but the WCS Version is 4.2.62.11I'm looking to upgrade the WCS (Linux) to Ver 6.Can I do this in one step or do I need to go from Ver 4 to Ver 5 and then to Ver 6?Do you still need to uninstall the old WCS version ...

Hi,   I have to upgrade a WCS for a customer to version 6.0.132.0, to support an upgrade of WLC to version 6.0.182.0.Is there an impact on the license when doing an upgrade?Also, i do not know the existing version of WCS installed, but i do know ther...

c.walsh by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,is it possible to create a VPN (or other something similar - like GRE) tunnel from any physical/logicel interface of a WLC (running OS 4.2.207.0) to a remote router? We'd like to tunnel the Usertraffic to a remote device to allow the user to a...

Hi all.I've got 2 WiSMs running as my internal controllers and a 5508 as the anchor. the docs I've seen say to have the anchor and the internal controllers in separate mobility groups but the only time i could get them to show 'Up' under control path...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card