cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Kindly advise what part number of 1300 Series bridge should I order to have maximum 100 mW power output in .11b mode. I intend to use external antennas.

AlexioUBS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i need some clarifications regarding configuring Aironet stand-alone AP (in this case AIR-LAP1131AG).Under Security->SSID Manager:what is the purpose of Network ID?Under Guest Mode/Infrastructure SSID Settings - what is the purpose of Set Infrastr...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I do have a outdoor mesh AP 1522. This is not joining to WLC 2100. Need help on this...Plz find the error mesage:=============================================AP0021.56e4.5e00>enPassword: *Nov 3 10:20:10.467: LWAPP_CLIENT_ERROR_DEBUG: Retransmission...

Hi,I have one branch,100m away from my HQ. Hq is equiped with cisco devices.There is no cabling in brach office. How can i connect any 1 floor of my branch to my HQ using cisco wifi devices with maximum range???

My customer has a wireless solution with WLC526 and LAP521. Is possible add a NAC solution (Clean Access)? Regards. Mirko Severi.

severi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiDoes both do Guest authentication?If Cisco Wireless LAN Solution Engine (WLSE) can do Guest, Does it require other devices to work with it? or standalone?If Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS) can do Guest, Does it require other devices to work wit...

Hi AllHaving installed a WLC 526 for a small school I have assumed that the ports were similar to those on the 2100 etc. However whenever port 2 is cabled the WLC dies.The setup is a flat layer 2 domain WLC with 5 aps connected. All connected via a l...

wynneit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I can't get my 871w to enable WPA2 for it. I found a reference to "wpa version 2" as CLI which my rather new IOS doesn't seem to understand. So how to enable WPA2 via CLI commands? And by the way do you have a link to the wireless CLI reference?Ci...

Hello,I heard from a Cisco SE that WLCs could not manage the same number of APs if these are 802.11n APs (1250) or others.For example: a WLC4404-50 will manage 50 802.11a/b/g APs but only about 33 802.11n APs (1250).Is that true ? I really can't find...

Hi all,I have tried using access control list to block certain IPs from accessing WLC web management. I apply the ACL to interface management, but it seems like no effect at all.How can I block or permit some IPs so only certain IPs can access WLC we...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card