cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

In my understanding, the embedded Cisco Wireless AP does not have a separate controller setting device, but by holding an AP as the master, the remaining AP receives firmware and dhcp. I am not sure if I understand this correctly. And I don't know ho...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When we generate heatmap , Do we  select only 5 ghz frequency or we have to design for 2.4 also ?The below parameter is ideal for an education institutaion Requirement 100Mbps@EverywhereCoverage requirement >=-65dBmCapacity requirement   Phone*8Mb...

ello Team,Users are not able to connect to 5 GHZ radio and users are connecting to 2.4 GHz radio in the 3700 AP.But there 5 ghz radio is enabled in the AP.This is Airos wlc(5520) and AP 3700 model, users are in flex connect mode.Also have a doubt the...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I recently purchased a 1702i AP from ebay, it came with C1700 Software (AP3G2-K9W7-M), Version 15.3(3)JD14.I have attempted to back this image up to my computer using TFTP, but I am concerned I might not have a usable image if I need it in...

Hello,we already use one WLC 3504 pair in HA SSO mode with 150 licenses. Our customer now needs more licenses.What is the usual procedure?We would like to install another pair in the same location.Is there a best practice guide for this setup?Is it p...

binks by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed when AP tries to join WLC it fails and when I see the logs the error msg is show below:No more AP manager addresses remainNo valid AP manager found for controller 'VWLC' (ip: 10.200.1.30)Failed to join controller VWLCFailed to join controll...

vibin1005 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody.I have WLC 9800 (17.3.3, 17.3.5b, 17.6.3) and ISE 2.7 and WIndows clients.Authorization in the ISE occurs using PEAP-TLS. (eap-tls + ms-chap v2)There are 2 different rules configured on the ISE side.When connected, the computer is subjec...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card