cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, We are running AP replacement project and while replacing old AP with new AP, AP are taking more time to download image from WLC during association. (this may be due to site WAN is having low Bandwidth) My query is, is there any way if we ca...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've connected 9124AXI on a POE+ switch and the AP is complaining about that it wants UPOE, but POE+ is good enough.The thing is that this causes the LED to flash between red and green because it's complaining about not enough power. Planning on usin...

AP and WLC are connected to each other through VPN, and they are sufficiently joined so that they can be used. However, after the VPN is disconnected, the AP is disconnected from the WLC, and when the VPN is reconnected, the AP cannot rejoin the WLC....

kmnii by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, can we manage the AP AIR-CAP1702i-E-K9 through radius desk if we dont have Cisco WLC controller.if yes could you please guide me through the process or refer the link if already exists. 

Hallo,I have an idea here but not sure how feasible it is. Perhaps someone can shed some light.I have the option of using an autonomous AP to connect to WIFI for some locations. However, I would like to use a LWAP controlled by WLC such that the APs ...

Joy3 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To whom it may concern We are currently deploying the CT5500, which uses APIs in Cisco Prime Infrastructure to script and operate client disassociation and blocking.I am planning to replace it with C9800 in the future. Is it possible to realize it wi...

c-kiuchi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey there,We have some trouble with devices connecting to WPA2 Personal networks.  Most devices (98%) work fine.  What we have found is point of sale devices (square, clover, etc), and some people from places in Europe (Germany, Slovakia, and others)...

Alex-Pr by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card