cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

These might be a simple question,1. Does BBSM 5.3 supports WLC 2006 or any Wireless LAN Controllers? Where can I find a documents on how to configure both device?2. Does BBSM 5.3 supports Cisco Catalyst Express 500? What should the switch type am I g...

Hi,We Converted some APs from IOS to LWAPP and had them successfully Join a WLC.We have, to date, never bought owned or otherwise possessed an AP which talks LWAPP out of the box.However the WLC Web GUI says, under the Wireless heading, that AP Certi...

Hey all,Does anyone have a sample config (or link to similar) for a COS/QOS config on Aironet 1200-series? I'm using SIP internally for voice.thanks,Gary

0r8it by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How I can configure the access point or the controller to limit a certain usage cap per user? ( usage cap threshold)Users are using the Wireless network for Internet activity so How I need prevent each user to download/upload more than his cap. (20GB...

smahrous by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 1601 router. I'm trying to reset the password over the console port, but I'm having some trouble, I've never done this before. I'm trying to follow the directions in a pdf I found, but the router is saying the config-register command d...

I have noticed that that the CPU utilization for the AP is quite high at 61%. Breaking this 61/60% down:Total CPU Utilization: 61%Process Utilization: 1%Interrupt Utilization: 60%Can someone advise why I am see such a high interrupt utilization? What...

pppyyyppp by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are setting up an Internet connection for vendors and customers that come on our premises using a WAP 1130AG. This will be an open connection but we want to prevent or at least substantially reduce the availability to potential connections outside...

Please advise me on this. I have four 1200 Access Points with the latest firmware. They are on the same subnet. When I am associated with an AP the signal strength is Excellent. As I move far away from the AP the signal decreases to Fair. I am clos...

rherod by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I first configure a WAP and have Radio enabled I cannot see it immediately in available networks on my wireless device. My experience is that it takes a few hours for the connection to show. Is this common? Has anyone had a similar experience? I...

I've searched this forum for config examples and i've duplicated them with no problem. My wireless adapter on my laptop is unable to find the SSID that I have selected. Is my router bad or am I missing something?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card