cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Would any one want to comment about the plus and minus between these two wireless solutions? My understanding is that Aironet is "thick" (smart) AP solution whereas Airspace is "thin" (dump) AP solution. In terms of manageability, the Airspace solu...

2006 controller fails to boot, as follows:Cisco AireOS Version 3.2.150.10Initializing OS Services: Failed to open /mnt/application/eeprom.dat.Cisco Crash HandlerThis build was configured to copy this crash information to a file called: "/mnt/applica...

s-sowell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLC 4402 that I am using in a wireless testbed. During the initial configuration, I followed the basic configuration guidelines for the L3 LWAPP. Tried to configure the Service-port without an IP(0.0.0.0), but it would not accept it(msg."Ser...

caymil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need a wireless solution for my office (two floors). My clients should login using an authorization web page, so I have to give them username and password. Can you suggest me the cisco products that I need? Thank you

Hi,I installed and configured a wireless network using Linksys router 802.1g so about 20 users accessing the network and we are agressively increasing in number of users so I want to know is this router will be adaptable for that increasing no. of us...

amin_sh77 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one internal 4400 and one in a DMZ. I want to configure the DMZ WLC to provide Guest Internet access. I am unable to find much information on doing this. I have a WLAN called Guest defined on both controllers. And both controllers are defin...

bhaase by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been assigned a wireless LAN project and need some help with where to start hardware, number of access points and how big the footprint is from each of the WAPs and how many WAPs each of the WLAN controllers can support

I an a ccnp, but want to become certified with wireles, cause in my country cameroon we use mostly wireless. so please, can you give me good books and tell me where i need to start from. thansk for your help in advance.

gepongill by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I'm trying to force WLAN clients to reauthenticate after a certain time by sending RADIUS attributes (session-timeout/termination-action) to a WiSM module after successful 802.1x authentication.This does not work. But configuring a reauthent...

trulla42c by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to setup a vitual private network to monitor road trafica in a capital city of Ghana. i want to have a base station where i can monitor all the remote site from.can any one tell me all the equipments i need to make this project successful? i...

I have 30 ap 1230 in my network with ios version 12.3(4). I use cisco client e not cisco client with leap and peap authentication and all work fine.I have upgrade one access point 1230 to ios 12.3(8) and all my clients are ko.they not receive any wir...

giga01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,could someone explain me howand in which phase AP allocate IP addressfrom DHCP pool for authenticated client?We have many APs configured with WPA and radius authent. but I dont know where it is said that AP should alocate IP addressfrom concre...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card