cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi,I want to deploy the Cisco 1200 AP with 802.11g and i have 100 users.My question is : How many users the Cisco 1200 AP with 802.11g can support.Can i use only one (01) Cisco 1200 AP with 802.11g.Thanks

mferhai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following command appears in the command reference but doesn't appear in the CLI: dot11 dot11Radio 0 antenna-alignmentI've tried this command on c1200 AP's with 12.3(2)JA and also a couple of older 12.2 versions. They all respond with Unrecogniz...

robertc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who is using Desktop Utility to gain wireless access using 802.1g. Client is set to use static username/password for physical network access, then windows user/password for further access. Client get prompted for network username/...

ctheisen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have set up a 1310 WAP that is available to users with wireless cards from many vendor types. Some of the cards are b, some are b/g and some are g only. I have had a lot of dropped connections and would like to know if a b connection is en...

cowens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a new intallation (external 10 AP's) but, have difficulty maintaining connection to when roaming between AP's. The VPN client looses connection and the wireless adapter drops the IP address. We are using WPA TKIP and Protected EAP authenicati...

czarman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been using wireless LAN's now for a while, but have had some difficulty with getting connected wirelessly to the Cisco 1200 AP. I've effectively taken it out of the box and told it to connect to DHCP on the network and all is fine there, it get...

Hi!I configured a 1300 bridge with dot1q-VLANs and tkip/wpa encryption:interface Dot11Radio0 no ip address no ip route-cache ! encryption vlan 1 mode ciphers tkip ! encryption vlan 91 mode ciphers tkip ! encryption vlan 150 mode ciphers tkip ! ssid s...

Has anyone else experienced slow windows 2k and XP log on times over a site to site wireless link running at 24mb. I know this is'nt really a cisco question so i aplogise in advance but any help would be appreciated

jmoss1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,Using 1200 APs with non-Cisco clients. We seem to have significant delays (30-90 sec) when a client roams from one AP to another.What system settings can be adjusted to minimize these delays?Thanks!

How can I ensure that my AP1200 works at its highest possible performance by exclusively enabling G clients? The Cisco Documentation recommends to enable short slot time by using the 'slot-time-short' command (see link below). The problem is, the AP ...

Hello,I try to understand WDS. I have got a WLSE 2.9 and some AP 1210 12.3(2)JA. I first configured one AP to WDS device and other to infrastructure APs. It worked without too much troubles, then I wanted to try with 2 WDS devices (to have an electio...

gauthraj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I upgraded an AP1230B to 12.3(2)JA i didn't see that this IOS only supports AP1230AG.Now i can't get in in AP, and i see in console:flashfs[1]: Initialization complete....done Initializing flashfs.Hi have 3 steady green lights.Are there any recove...

etmarcof by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card