cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi, anybody know of any good self study materials for the 642-582 WLANFE exam? I'm CCNP and have considered the following book.802.11 Wireless LAN Fundamentals By Pejman Roshan, Jonathan Leary. Published by Cisco Press. ISBN: 1587050773Is this enoug...

I am runnign 1200's with c1200-k9w7-tar.122-15.JA I have the loccl Radius server working but when I change it to EAP with MAC I cannot get auth. I am setting up in advanced security to go to the server and have the server IP set up for the MAC and E...

ptilling by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've the very same MAC-addr.on both BVI and 802.11g Radio, how do I change it?And also, when hit the command "sh int" there are a line after the print-line MAC-addr.saying;(bia 0011.926e.09b0) what is that saying?

gremstedt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hope future release can address the following shortcomings:1. Better Correlation Analysis for detecting rogue or unknown AP. Currently it triggers alarm for all range of RF signal strength. So an AP well outside the office will trigger a false po...

aonibala by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Everytime I try to upgrade to this I recieve an error approx. 2 min into the upgrade:Error: The software upgrade was interupted and was not able to be completed.My current version of OS is IOS version 13.JA. I have never had a problem with upgradin...

jaltmann by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Signal Strenth is defined as signal power at anthenna mesured since syncronization till the end of the PLCP header.Signal Quality is a correlation quality mesured during the same period of time.SNR can be counted using Signal Strength(in dBm) and Noi...

wildker by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,We're trying to connect to an SSID that is non broadcast but can only ever seem to connect to the "broadcasted" SSID. We're using XP with a D-Link wireless adapter. The AP is an 1100. One SSID is set as broadcast for guest access whilst the oth...

sw1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,On a 350 serie AP, i can't enable SSH Service, via the web interface. When i click on ENABLED for SECURE SHELL, i can't fill the box for SYSTEM NAME, DOMAIN NAME, etc... and so can't click APPLYWhy that ? Can i enable SSH service via the telnet...

sdugravot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have installed a point-to-point link with two aironet bridge 1310 and Yagi antenna.My question is, given some different allowed speed rates, how can I check, using or CLI commands or web interface, at which speed rate my two bridges are effec...

mbobba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running WLSE 2.5 and the Location Manager performance is very sporadic. When I'm loading floor plans into the system, only about 25% of them will load. I've tried the different file formats (GIF, JPG, or PNG) and it doesn't seem to be any bette...

setonhnet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up a wireless network in my office. However I am having a problem where approximately every minute or two I lose my signal for about 5-15 seconds. I locked down the channel on the AP but I am still experiencing the same problem. ...

bgibson by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card