cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,How could I secure a wireless bridge point to point link other than the followings:-a) Disable broadcast SSIDb) MAC filtering, only allowed MAC address of the nonroot bridge in the root bridge, MAC address of the root in nonroot bridgec) Encryptio...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have just installed the Wireless AP-1200 with 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz Radio Modules. The device works fine but I have purchased for Laptop 5 GHz PCMCIA cards. The notebooks cannot connect to the Acess point but the desktop with 2.4 GHxz PCI Cards c...

farhan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering whether there would be Secure hyper text transfer protocol transaction(https) between the wireless client and the AP? What about ssh in the same way as an alternative to telnet? Thanks.

does anyone have some datas on how the area of coverage varies with different power level of the 1200 series access point? I ask this because we can program the access point local to different power level.Thanks a lot.

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having problems with roaming between tre ap1100 one root and two slaves via radio. The problem occurs when we move the pc's so that they reassociate with another ap1100 (slave or root). We use dell with their built in wlancards and they drop the ...

petebrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have found this link: http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/wireless/aero1400/index.htmi dont know this product right now. i also cant find it in the price list. does anybody know more about 1400 series? (IOS, Bridge?!?! )))regards be...

Most of our laptops are Japanese and most of it are Toshiba. The problems are:1. Though not all the time, laptops just lose connection to the AP. When we inspect it, the WEP was lost or erased. When we type the WEP again, sometimes it will connec...

atcansana by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am getting the following message when booting up the Aironet AP 350.Motherboard: MPC855 50MHz, 8192KB FLASH, 16384KB DRAM, Revision B0 Bootstrap Ver. 1.09: FLASH, CRC 710B6415 (OK) Initialization: Improper Motherboard ConfigDoes anyone h...

I want to know if its possible (As it is with other vendors products) to force traffic to the border router, preventing direct client-to-client connectivity. I ask because I need to shape the clients traffic (which is currently done on our router/tra...

plates by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone tried to connect a tablet PC with inbuilt 802.11b mini PCI card to a Cisco wireless network? (OS: windows XP tablet edition)After setting network keys in the windows control panel, the tablet connects to the wireless bridge and authenticat...

jpurvor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card