cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. I have support for Cisco C9120AX and AIR-AP1852E.The problem is, in the local network there is already an AP1852E with Mobility Express configured as Controller - 1pc.I purchased 3 pieces of C9120AX AP with Cisco Embedded Wireless Controller o...

New to questions here. I have a foreign WLC that has guest wifi with the anchor in the DMZ. If I am trying to add a second guest WLAN, is there something specific I need to do? The original guest uses the mgmt interface (not recommended) and I create...

I have a number of 2700 and 2800 series AP's, connected to a 2960x All of them without fault will only negotiate to 100Mbps through specific cabling, however if I disable inline power and use a PoE injector, then auto negotiation works perfectly to 1...

We are bidding a new WiFi 6 network design in a new high-rise building. Does any one know any high level design rule of getting WiFi 6/6E AP number and what is the proximately distance between APs in a large space (around 30,000 sqf/floor)? We will d...

ezisaac by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have a Cisco air-cap2602i-a-k9 access point but I cannot seem to access it whatsoever. I would like to use it in my home for wi-fi in standalone mode if that is possible and be able to configure it through the web interface. If anyone could give...

I am trying to find a way to see how many zones have been created overall or per campus using DNA center or spaces cloud.  I recall seeing this type of information in the CMX product, but not in Spaces.  Anyone know how to find this info?

Regarding DNA subscription licenses for 2700 APs and a 5520 WLC: This document (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/catalyst-9800-series-wireless-controllers/nb-06-wrles-dna-sub-lic-og-cte-en.html) says there is limited support...

stkiss by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneI have been facing a problem in the last few days. my 2504 wlc interface up and down frequently and for this aps and clients got to disconnect. I have change the Switch port, Wlc port, and cable and the problem remains the same. Please che...

We have 1 outdoor 1542 ap  that is failing to join a 5508 wlc. WLC code is 8.5.151.0 which is compatible with the ap.Troubleshooting steps:I have created an entry for the ap mac address for mac filtering for 'any' wlan.I have changed the certificate ...

mrshabbs by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking to confirm the country of origin for the following CISCO products. The CISCO export classification database does not provide this information. Can you please assist? TRANSCEIVER MODULE, ASR9000, 2-PORT, 100GE, SERVICE EDGE OPTIMIZED LINE ...

CACI68909 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cisco wlc-ise

Hello team, we have enabled  the CWA for the guest access through ISE, access points are in flex connect /local mode whether changing the host name of  wlc will affect guest users. Regards,Anjana.

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card