cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey everyone, recently changed the company I work for and had no hand over at all, from the former network engineer. And now I have a problem, in this very old envirement, on joining Cisco Air-LAP1242AG (FW: 12.4(25e)JAP12) to a Cisco WLC 5508 runnin...

MarcP829 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone i have issue with Cisco 2500 wireless controller when power's out  in the whole building and back when i power on the controller i have this issue information   

wlc.JPG
m.anwar by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I was hoping someone would be able to provide some guidance for someone trying to break into wireless. I don't have any experience with cisco wireless, so I was looking into buying a few things to play around with to get started.I plan on usin...

If the WLC5508 does not support the new 9100 APs, and the 9800 wireless controller does not support legacy APs such as the 3602i, how does one convert a site that cannot experience significant downtime to new technology? 

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company recently implemented a new Cisco wireless controller based system. I wasn't a part of the initial configuration and deployment as I was quite busy with other projects at the time, but as the main administrator of our previous Aruba wireles...

had to move my wlc pair down rack. a few U..  he powered on off and slid it down, and turned it on..  and repeat for other unit.no AP outage.  Nice.  except now the stack has no GUI access, reports ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR.  they appear well in CLI.Wel...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card