cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have my basic rate for 802.11a set to 12Mbit/s, and yet all the clients that associate to this wlan are showing 6Mbit as the only rate. CCX is not supported. I must be missing something here.. What could be causing this? 

Rates.png
Chewbakka1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was looking at page 67 and 68 of https://www.ciscolive.com/c/dam/r/ciscolive/latam/docs/2016/pdf/BRKEWN-3010.pdf For an AP 3802e with 2 x AIR-ANT2566D4M-R, my understanding is that one AIR-ANT2566D4M-R is connected to the AP 3802e through the DA...

a11024 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a Cisco 5520 WLC. I'm looking into auto-containment of rogue devices found on the network or with our SSID. However I want to get an alert of when it happens. I know the WLC itself doesn't alert, but you can send syslogs and traps to a...

Hello everyone,I ask for your help to know the useful life time of the following equipment:WS-C2960X-24TS-LAIR-AP1832I-A-K9 I can not find this information in the datasheet.Thank you for your support.  

ew1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in the attached screen. In the server name do i enter the fqdn? like servername.domain.com? also on wlc 9800 where do i configure the wlc dns so that it can resolve the fqdn?    

baselzind by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are migrating DHCP servers for our wireless infrastructure, and I have some questions regarding the behavior of the APs with DHCP. We have a 5520 WLC with 3702i and 3802i APs. When we change ip helpers to the new DHCP server, will the APs find the...

eunrein by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently busy with a deployment of a Centralized 9800-40 WLC that will be managing FlexConnect APs at branch offices.I have configured a WLAN, Policy, FlexConnect Policy , Policy Tag and Site Tag. The client is use a RADIUS Server to allocate VL...