Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all We are currently installing APs for the WiFi4EU-project and are stuck on getting the captive portal to work accordingly to the documentation.Accodring to the "Implementation Gudie" we need to add a javascript(JS) to the top of the head tag in ...

Hi, I will be swopping out a 5508 with a new 5520, the 5508 currently runs  8.3.143.0, i'd appreciate any advise on making the process as smooth as possible.It acts as Anchor for all DMZ SSIDs and therefore connects to the Internet, our WLC2 has all ...

The RF transmit power is changing every time the algorithm runs, is it normal or should it be steady?This is happening in a network with a 2504 Controller and almost 60 APs.

Hi, We have been sold 4 xW3702-4E-S-K9  using firmware ap3g2-k9w7-xx.153-3.JF5 to build a mesh network. We were advised that no separate wireless controller is necessary. However, when looking through the standalone configuration options I can't see ...

I recently implemented iPSK on a small Mobility Express deployment, and it seems to work well. Earlier this week, I updated to the newly-released 8.10.105.0 code, and was eager to try out WPA3-Personal. However I noticed these limitations mentioned i...

Alex Moore by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

hi, i have vWLC (9800-CL) configured. gig-1 is ap manager/management interface and configured as layer 3 interface with IP for wlc management and for AP registration, ip route gateway points to gateway of management subnet (no svi configured). while ...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes