cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have some Cisco Aironet 1700 APs (AIR-CAP1702i-E-K9) I'm trying to add to my LAN, however I'm unable to connect and configure them by every method I have tried. I can see the APs connect to the main switch and are assigned an IP address via DHCP. H...

MikePenzu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not able to find Cisco Wireless Controller 5508/5520 compatibility matrix link on CCO. I am trying to find out if any of the Cisco outdoor Access points series 1500s are supported by Controller 5508/5520s. Also, does Cisco have any outdoor acces...

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am new to wireless, and looking for some recommendations. 1)  Outdoor AP for 9800s controllers2) Outdoor AP similar to internal 2800/3800 for 5508/5520s controllers3) Outdoor AP for the controller 5508/5520s  Thanks  

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dearsi want to know the coverage of different access points of cisco models, i don't want to go with any wireless tool air magnet or etc etc to measure. lets assume a client is asking for me the 10 no's of access points so what will be my choice 1815...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please i need assistance, i have some AIR-LAP1131G-A-K9 that is not joining the controller. I'm currently using Cisco4400 series controller. Note: the AP's are getting IP address via DHCP as the controller and AP's are on same subnet. from the AP, i ...

Hello, I have a problem with my vWLC setup. Everything is working fine, except for iPhones, which randomly disconnect from the network. I think it happens more when the devices aren't sending or receiving data. Once the phone drops out of the WLAN, i...

CPietro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Has anyone experienced an issue with wireless client IP renewal on a 802.1x enabled WLAN/SSID when the Re-authentication timeout occurs? Here is the issue.. I have a dot1x enabled WLAN. I have some wireless clients (a mixture/not the same) t...

I'm trying to configure the 9800 snmp traps similar to AireOS.  I'm comparing 9800 version 17.2 to AireOS 8.5.  I have the following configured on the 9800: snmp-server enable traps wireless bsnMobileStation bsnAccessPoint bsnGeneral AP wireless_mobi...

Dear team I have a plan to implement wireless IPS Solution at our environment in order to block the malicious and fraudulent activities from Rogue devices and attackers, how i can achieve this which cisco products support this solutions,  thanks 

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Taking over a deployment which has 2 buildings (physically separate but connected via fiber and the same vlans are in use in both buildings).  Each building has more than adequate coverage w/ a single AP.  A new AP was added in the 2nd building today...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card