cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we're running more or less 700 AP (2702 and 2802) on a WLC 5520 ver 8.5In some site we broadcast a Guest SSID and a Corp SSID, let's say than an employee get usually connected on the Corp SSID, but one day he connects to the Guest SSID checkin...

Got a 1572 AP plugged in getting ready to finish configuring it. It discovered the WLC fine and I changed the AP mode from Bridge to Local so it rebooted. That's where it has gotten stuck. I get as far as the below output and it hasn't changed for ov...

A_Marquez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i,Wondering if anyone has any experience configuring wired guest access as per this link:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/9800/17-1/config-guide/b_wl_17_11_cg/wired-guest.htmlThere are a few restrictions, notably:Every guest ...

Flambo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC User report

Hi All, Is there a way on the WLC's to know the date and time that a client was connected , with the MAC address and the IP ?For example, let's say I want to get a list of clients who connected to my SSID 3 days ago, is it possible only with the WLC ...

i There,Just in the process of following this guide:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/9800/17-1/config-guide/b_wl_17_11_cg/wired-guest.htmlI've got to this section:Step 6 Choose Configuration > Wireless > Guest LAN > Guest LA...

WLC08.png
Flambo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have access point installed a solar panel  and is next to the GSM cellular network antenna   Telecom SO   i have two problem !! 1)  i want to know if  solar panel  and GSM cellular network antenna are  two reasons for low throughput !!! ?? pr...

Hi all,Recently encountered a problem, the AP will suddenly be collectively disconnected, and the controller cannot be managed by logging in to the web. At the beginning, it took about 1 hour to complete the ap registration. Now the registration is c...

Max5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day all, i am looking at more information on how the tls verification will be done when a client connects to the specific ssid. and how is the certificate status performed,  does the wireless controller check it directly with the server having c...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Recently encountered a problem, the AP will suddenly be collectively disconnected, and the controller cannot be managed by logging in to the web. At the beginning, it took about 1 hour to complete the ap registration. Now the registration...

Max5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I am migrating the Aruba WLC's to Cisco 3504 in an office.The users connect to XYZ SSID, once i migrate the controller and AP's to Cisco and the Cisco AP's broadcast the same SSID will the user PC automatically connect or they have to con...

JMG2020 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card