cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team ,   I would ask you I have generete report on Cisco Prime client Throughput by SSID but there are a mistake , the value is not correct , because the value is to small.  We have a system netflow PRTG with value included on this network down e...

Throughput.JPG Throughput.JPG PRIME.JPG
loffreda by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've faced such problem in 5 Ghz wifi band: deployment of wifi in the company is done with preference to use 5GHz, hence in many sites 2.4 GHz is disabled and wifi is preffered compared to LAN. The problem is that channel amount and channel numbers a...

ID_channels.png ID_channels2.png Sg_channels.png
Andrey128 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm implementing trustsec on my wireless network. I am getting the setup to work on 3800 AP's. The client is tagged with the correct SGT tags, and the trafick is permitted/denied as intended.   However, on the same controller, with the same cl...

Hello Experts -I have a WLAN controller (2504) at Head office and have APs on the branch end. Users at branch office getting connected with the AP and getting IP address from Head office DHCP server. It is working fine because all of my internet is g...

I use a WPA2-PSK SSID for IoT devices which don't support 802.1X. Now some of those devices need to be moved to a separate VLAN. Can this be done with Mobility Express (8.8.100.0) without creating yet another SSID? I'm thinking about MAC-to-VLAN mapp...

Maurice_ by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to know whether my understanding is correct on below: Option 1 I buy primary WLC as C1-AIR-CT3504-K9 + 23 C1FPAIRK9 + 23 AIR-DNAC1E and secondary wireless as AIR-CT3504-K9 only.I am assuming that as primary WLC is having Cisco one license so w...

hello dear .... i have questions please can you help me 1- what is main  Universal Regulatory Domain on wireless AP?2- our organization  in Yemen  what is  Universal Regulatory Domain appropriate ? note : our WLC 5508 

Hello!I'm looking for best Design solution.What I have:- Data Center with two 5520 wlc.- Some branches with access points.- Two routers in DC and two in branch, two ISPs and redundant IPSEC tunnels- All wireless traffic from branches should pass to D...

successfully setup WLC 9800-CL running 16.10 WLANs up and running, thanks to the built in config convertion tool.   However are struggling to get the spectralink 8440 phone (VoWlan) properly running. I guess the QoS Settings were not converted proper...

f.duffy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card