cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Does somebody know, if there are any plans to have the WGB feature also on Wave2 (2800, 3800) APs?If not, what is the replacement-technology when the Wave1 APs are End-Of-Sale? Greetings  

adminko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, As far as I know the 9300 supports gre. I am looking for a replacement of DMVPN. The network is built using ISR G2 which are going end of life. The network consists of a redundant hub and 6 spokes. 7 VRFs are in use which connect through a d...

Dear All,i have one question regarding renewing CCNP Certification.one of my friend has CCNA and CCNP, both the certification are going to expire in 2 days. What is the best option to renew all his certifications.or Can he go for one of CCNP Wireless...

Hi, When considering this message from the WLCCA...   30070,General: AVC is recommended. Ensure you are using 8.0 or higher, and current load on WLC does not exceed 50%. WLAN: abcd   ...does the 50% refer to cpu or memory usage?  

clearcall by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Spoiler SpoilerHi allWe had an issue with our primary DHCP server yesterday and it appears the WLC did not forward any DHCP requests to the configured secondary DHCP server (under the controller>interfaces>created interface)I was trying to find infor...

Hi,    I have a question regarding Cisco wireless mesh solution. A large campus that need to be covered with Wi-Fi network (outdoors) to have internet access.   My question is what is the allowed range / distance between a RAP and MAP   What is the m...

I have purchased a couple of AIR-AP3802E-E-K9, by mistake, instead of AIR-AP3802I-E-K9   I have been reading there is not much benefit in an office environment, to using the external antenna https://community.cisco.com/t5/other-wireless-mobility-subj...

Hello folks,   There are 4 campuses on the below design. Campus A - 13 access points Campus B - 165 access points Campus C - 9 access points Campus D - 3 access points I am having budget for buying two cisco 3504 WLC. Can I use this two WLC at campus...

Abhi_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card