Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,One of our subsidaries have a anchor controller setup. They have main controllers and second controller which anchors to the main controller to tunnel the traffic.They are seeing, frequent disconnections on the second controller. logs as below are...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Kindly let me know what are the implications to the Cisco WLC detecting rogue client and putting a "Threat" label against it? Does it block the client from accessing the networks or simply puts a label and let the client access if it can. This is rel...

Hello All, In My organization i have deployed wlc 5520 and there are 500+ users connected. I can see in my dashboard top connected clients and their current usage status. but i am unable to get report on current usage status for all connected clients...

manzeel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good day guys today we install an AP in remote site and we used the CAPWAP to define the controller , the AP found the controller but it doesn't go up and still in downloading status could support me how to fix this issue

Haider J by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I tried to upgrade to 8.6, but a connected 3500 AP will no longer work. When I start the upgrade on the 1815i controller, I see on the TFTP server that the file ap3g1 is not found. With version 8.5 everything works fine and I see a lot more fil...

t.svatek by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my current environment, I have a single WLC 4404 and a handfull of 1142 AP's.  I am using 802.11a.   In one particular large room, I have 2 AP's that cover the room.  Both AP's are mounted on the opposite sides of the room.  One of the AP's (lets ...

mac1234 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to add more DHCP ip addresses for my production wireless network. Working with TAC I understand I can created another Wlan interface, create a group and add the respective Interfaces to that group and the ip address will be allocated round-rob...

Hi we have around 20 retail stores and each store has Z1 device including our HQ. So what I was thinking is that just simply setting up our hq Z1 as a hub and rest of them as spokes. But the cisco support told me that Z1's recommended clients are 5 a...

JayKim by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3602 (maybe 2) that fail to load Boot CMD: 'boot  flash:/ap3g2-k9w8-mx.153-3.JD5/ap3g2-k9w8-xx.153-3.JD5' Error loading "flash:/ap3g2-k9w8-mx.153-3.JD5/ap3g2-k9w8-xx.153-3.JD5" I have dir ap: dir flash:/ap3g2-k9w8-mx.153-3.JD5Directory of fl...

I have cisco AP2802E as CAPWAPP and then i convert to be Mobility Express using AIR-AP2800-K9-ME-8-3-102-0.tar, i can convert that AP but when i access via CLI i have error " Warning : Missing TFTP/CCO params, Please Configure the Image Download Para...

ferly0001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1 of the 4 WiSMs here reboots itself when the web GUI is started. The other 3 do not do this. sequence: 1. type in it's IP @ in a browser while you have a CLI session for it open 2. the CLI shows it go offline and then starts it reboot 3. obviously, ...