XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hi all!I enabled broadcast and multicast storm control on our core router ASR9010 under l2vpn. But in cause of storm router silently drops packets without any log messages. In configuration guides I didn't find any options for storm control logging. ...

Resolved! TEoEoMPLS

Topology:Nokia - ASR900 - xconnect - ASR9k-1 - ASR9k-2 Traffic Engineering headends is Nokia & ASR9k-2The headends ping mpls Success# sho mpl traffic-eng tunnels 12136Wed Sep 13 11:37:49.109 BKKName: tunnel-te12136  Destination: 10.x.47.136  Ifhandle...

Hello, I'm trying to implement EVPN with MPLS data plane on IOS-XR 6.2.2 and I really would like to use some EVPN benefits like ARP/BUM Suppression. Does anyone know if those options are already available on this IOS-XR verison? I couldn't find it on...

Fabio N. by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts How to use a BVI for uplinking to a Cisco firepower clustered firewall in multiple VLANs? Read lot of docs on ASR9K BVI, but can't really figure out how to use it. Will it be used to do inter-VLAN routing across 5 VLANs? Do we need MC-...

I'm prepping our ASR9001-S for integration as BNG, we have a M-LAG based core for aggregation and routing... so basicallyy we have... AGG1    AGG2 BNG1    BNG2COR1    COR2 The idea was to connect each BNG 1x10G to each of the agg's for subscribers (e...

Hi, I have the following questions for ASR9001 as an Internet Gateway Router and would appreciate for your feedback. 1) Does it able to handle full BGP feed (700K+ routes) with 2 and maybe up to 4 upstream provider? 2) What is the convergence time th...

lwlim8888 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes