XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all We use ASR9k for PPPoE termination in our network. We have DSLAMs from various vendors but some (especially older models) have very limited buffer size per port. We wish to perform shaping / QoS on the ASR9K on PPPoE basis. So for e.g. sub...

Dear all, Our network is peering with 5 ISPs, I'm trying to load balance inbound traffic based on link utilization. now we doing it manually. I found that PfR do this automatically, but it's not supported in IOS XR, Is there an equivalent feature to...

ridha1980 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, according to the Cisco ASR 9001 and Cisco ASR 9001-S Routers Hardware Installation Guide : Step 1 Set your terminal to these operational values: 115200 bps, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bits (115200 8N1). But the line configuration of an ASR-9...

facundo.ag by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My question is if i add a Digital Signal Processor SPA    SPA-DSP   1 card to the ASR1001X will i be able field three simultaneous conference calls with max 25 person each call. Or will i need multiple Digital Signal Processor SPA    SPA-DSP   cards ...

We're trying to configure our ASR 9006 as a PTP slave from a Tekron GPS clock. However, the clock sends multicast PTP announcements and we have been unable to configure our ASR to acknowledge them. The ASR sends an unicast "Request Unicast Transmissi...

HI In XR we have user-group and task-group - what is the diff in both ? Also we have various usergroups such as : netadmin, operator,root-system ..what is the diff among them ? Can you explain with an example ?

Hello. According to official guide  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr9000/software/asr9k_r5-3/bng/configuration/guide/b-bng-cg53xasr9k/b-bng-cg53xasr9k_chapter_0110.html#task_4450BCD6473F40AE9BFFF1EF41D1E28C we can merge services(+ ser...