XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

In IOS-XR, DHCP relaying is handled differently.Replacing IOS interface based helper-addresses, the new DHCP section enables profiles to be created and applied to interfaces.Ok, I can live with that...but ...where's v6 stateless relay support (in v4....

Hello all,I'm currently trying to implement PTP on a couple of ASR9000 but facing some maybe comprehension problems.I've a setup like this for Circuit Emulation: ASR901 --(Ethernet-Leased-Line)-- ASR9K --SyncE-- ... Obviously, the above picture is a...

Christoph by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get a working L2VPN between our XR platforms and our XE platforms. The design is VPLS. Below is the way I have configured:ASR 1k:l2vpn vfi context 3000 vpn id 3000  member 10.9.0.197 encapsulation mplsbridge-domain 3000 no ip igmp snoo...

Hi there,1. Can anyone tell me if i can use in the same chassis ASR900, the A9K-RSP440-TR with the A9K-MOD80-SE or for that i will need the  A9K-RSP440-SE? 2. Difference between A9K-MOD80 and MOD160?                       

Hi allWhat is the reason for command aaa authorization exec in IOS XR?Command reference states that:execConfigures authorization for an interactive ( EXEC) session.What does it mean "interactive" session and in what situation could it be helpful? If ...

Hi We are waiting for 5.3.0 and FlowSpec indeed. In the meantime Could you share any limitation and restriction with FLOWSPEC class based traffic drop ? Did you do any interoperability tests with Juniper or/and ALU ? KK

Hello, I was curious after seeing Cisco Live slides and I configured: lpts pifib hardware police no flow ospf unicast known rate 0 no flow ospf unicast default rate 0 on my ASR9010. I have only point to point interfaces with my neighbors in OSPF...

I've tried to find out if IPSec is fully supported on the ASR 9K platform, but have found some mixed messages.  The commands appear to be there, but I can find no documentaitn on how to actually configure IPSec, only IKE.  I've also found a post on t...

bjberginz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In Junos, a BGP Route Reflector can reflect vpnv4 routes successfully even if it doesn't have MPLS reachability to the PEs. Simply with this command:set routing-options rib inet.3 routing-options static route 0/0 discardThis installs a default ...

amonge123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes