XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! L2VPN on XRv

Hi I have an L2VPN issue with XRv, would appriciate if some one can point me to what am I missing here:* there is ping over mpls between XRv's* show l2vpn xconnect is up* show l2vpn forwarding detail location 0/0/CPU0 - show state down!?  XRv1 Config...

shirangp3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any experience with getting command authorization to work on an ASR 9000 and using TACACS.NET?If not, is there any way to just use TACACS for authentication and have all authenticated users thrown into the cisco-support level of auth...

We have a Cisco ASR9010. It contains a CGN blade in it. When running the command to look at the CGN NAT44 statistics, I get the following error:Unable to obtain requested information Error:'cgn' detected the 'warning' condition 'Core response failed'...

Hi,I want to cluster two ASR 9001,  but the command "control"  under "nv edge " command is not showing, it's showing only "Data" , so I can't add the chassis serials with the commands :(admin config) # nv edge control serial <rack 0 serial> rack 0(ad...

Hi folks.I'm deploying BNG at ASR9k with IOS XR 4.3.1 and have some problems with RADIUS exchange. My current config is:radius source-interface Loopback220 vrf defaultradius-server host x.y.z.198 auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813 key test!aaa attribute f...

Hi Guys I have tried all versions of IOS-XRv for Virtual Box and VMware, but in both cases the IOX-XRv crashes as soon as it boots.with the following error:Section:idt offset:0x0000006c  base:fed155b4Section:pgdir offset:0x00000070  Page Directory 00...

I have this access list I would like to look at the statistics.  So I do aRP/0/RSP0/CPU0:iplwin75csre08#show access-lists ipv4 internet-inbound                                    Tue Mar 11 10:22:06.703 EDTipv4 access-list internet-inbound 10 remark ...