XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hi, do you know how to recover a line card from rommon?We insert 2 linecards A9K2T-20GE-B in an ASR9010 with version 4.2.3 and noticed  that they needed a fpd upgrade, however after the fpd upgrade and the linecards reload, some of the LC did'nt came...

mjgarate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,My job team demanded from me to master IOS XR because we have a client that is requesting Cisco ASR 9000. Can you point me to the best documentation or videos available to master IOS XR in the fastest possible period? Thank you very much.Moham...

Hi AllSome questions regarding config and capabilities on ASR9K IOS-XR.I want to have a VPLS setup that transports three vlan tags. A,B,Cdo I need to make one bridge group with three bridge domains inside: bridge-group CustA   bridge-domain A     VFI...

Hi, I have the scenario in the figure of the .pptx file attached.I want to setup two pseudowires to transport Eth. tagged frames between CEs. I have an XR 12k platform with IOS XR 4.2.3. Here are the relevant configurations I made:PE2-3interface Giga...

Hi, I have problems gettign SCP or SFTP to work, I have AAA enabled and IP Scp server enabled, when I sftp to the Router I authenticate and then it kills the connection.Anyone got any ideas?Works fine on a ASR9K Thanks in advance.

Has anyone ever done this? I see that v4.3.0 has added NTP-PTP interworking and I thought that this would be possible, but the documentation is pretty scarce.Basically, we have a GPS clock providing BITS timing via the SYNC0 port on 0/RSP0/CPU0, and ...

pstebner10 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up local ethernet switching, between port te0/0/2/2 and te0/0/2/0.200, encapsulated as vlan 200 on an ASR9001.I set up the xconnect under l2vpn, am not seeing traffic between the ports. What else do I need to configure on te0/0/2/2...

aacole by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes