XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,we are using the following configuration to a QinQ link in the subinterface to our users:interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0/3.900 l2transport description To CUSTOMER - PSEUDOWIRE A encapsulation default l2protocol cpsv tunnel!interface TenGigE0/1/0...

Hello dear ASR9000 masters,Is there any source of (useful ..) information regarding the novel ASR9000v ? I can't find any .. Leave you some questions:Does it have any built-in scalability issues regarding QoS (queues, buffers ..) IPv4/IPv6 Prefixes, ...

dfranjoso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I'm asking about the End-Of-Support date of the ASR9K boxes, I've found some documents about IOS XR not about the hardware itself.Actually we are going to consider bunch of these boxes in the core network, so I wanna know how many years appr...

osama1988 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I am researching for the recommended ASBR router in a service provider environment.That router will run eBGP peer to an external provider and cater full routes.Intefaces should be multiple 10GE. Currently running 2x10GE.Support for IPv6.And should...

ar by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,As I understand for running config backup I should use such command: configuration commit auto-save filename ftp://asrbck:asrbck@11.11.11.11/ASR9k-1Yes, it works indeed, the running configuration is copied to the ftp server, but the problem is tha...

Hi guys, On the ASA device , we can create contexts in multiple mode and login into each context by using "changeto context <contextname> " command to get the running config. Similarly Is there any way to login into non-owner sdr or named sdr from Ow...

sagollak by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Error:    Cannot proceed with the activation because of the following packageError:    incompatibilities:Error:      asr9k-fwding-4.0.3.CSCty86177-1.0.0 needsError:    asr9k-base-4.0.3.CSCtq95393-1.0.0 to be active on the same nodes.Error:      asr9k...

I have C7200 Series VXR, manufacture 1997I was press CPU RESET bottom------------- PROBLEM --------------------*** PUSH BUTTON NMI ***  PC = 0xbfc0b960, SP = 0x80005db8, RA = 0xbfc0b990CPU Registers:ZERO = 0x00000000, AT = 0xfffffffe, V0 = 0xffffffff...

madpeci72 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, we want to install the SMU asr9k-p-4.2.0.CSCty91147.tar on our ASR 9k. After I install add it on ASR, when I typed install activate ?, I got  two items. But when I show intall inactive, only one iteam show up. My question is which one should...

Hi All I got the problem with L3VPN on ASR9K which has topology as below;CE1<--->PE1<---->PE2<--Gi0/0/0/0-->CE2          << I used subinterface for this link                                  <--Gi0/0/0/1-->CE3          << I usde routed interface for ...