XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a maximum size for prefix-sets in IOS-XR? We recently began peering and have found some IRR entries generate prefix-sets of more than 60,000 lines. Will this be a problem for the router to handle? As an aside, are there any recommendations t...

wj343 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RPL configuration for conditional debug:-----------------------------------route-policy TESTif destination in (1.1.1.1/32) thenpasselsedropendifend-policy!==========================================================BGP configuration----------------RP/0...

Resolved! x64 on ASR-9001

Is it possible to take the 9001 to x64?  I'm guessing no since it has RSP1 built in.  But thought I throw it out there for knowledge purposes.

PK99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Had issues Turbobooting this ASR-9001.  Originally was on IOSXR 5.1.2 and all was fine, no link errors, no fabric errors, all was fine.  Once upgraded to 5.2.3 successfully via Turboboot I now get the following messages  RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:ios(admin)#RP/...

PK99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 9006-V2 in our lab.  The 9006 currently has 1 x MOD80-SE and 1 x MOD80-TR.  In the MOD80-SE there is a MPA-20X1GE installed. When running with RSP880-SE with IOSXR 6.5.3 all is fine everything seems smooth. When running with RSP440-SE with ...

PK99 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all , First time we are going to put ASR 9k (IOSXR) dual RP router in the production. I don't have previous experience with dual RP ASR9K routers .I would like to clear my below doubts with ASR9K experts. 1)Do we have to separately install IOSXR i...

Hello everyone!   I'm trying to configure AAA authentication on my ASR9K box with remote freeradius server and the problem is that ios xr prepands extra symbols to User-Password attribute: User-Password = "qwerty\000\001P\036`\264O\223\265|" as resul...

Ever since we got this unit in our lab (admittedly we never paid attention) but only 1 Management port shows up on  show ip int brief That port works fine when connected but when the other port is connected, nothing - (pretty obvious since Mgmt1 is n...

PK99 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IOS-XR RPL

As per documentation , the "pass" definition is the route is assigned a ticket to pass the default drop , processing continues through additional RPL statement .I have configured below RPL :-   route-policy testif destination in (10.0.0.0/8) thenpass...