XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm currently using a program called bgpq3 to generate prefix-sets off of IRR records for BGP session filtering. Once these prefix-sets are generated in IOS-XR prefix-set format by the program, I run a script that SSH's into the router and "pastes" t...

wj343 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm wondering if some one may assist with netconf-yang on IOS-XRv version 6, Cisco documentation seems to be very limited here. <edit-config> and <commit> seem to work well but i am having trouble with basic things like "no <command>". Examp...

Hi Team,When I ingress the command "admin show environment temperatures location 0/FT1". I have the following result:================================================================================Location TEMPERATURE Value              Crit Major Mi...

Hello I would like to do an RFC2544 test on Cisco equipment with software loop on the interface between RFC2544 tester and Cisco equipment. Has anyone already done this test with a single test device (1 interface) if yes I'm looking for configuration...

RFC2544_Cisco.jpg
erlatrive by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASR 9912 router that is running IOS XR 64bit. We need to relocate an STM4 link from the older router (Cisco 7609S) to the ASR router to remove the old router from the network, as it is out of support for a long time now.What are the possib...

I have configured below configuration on NCS 540 Router for receiving dying-gasp snmp trap messages at my EPNM tool. Unfortunately I am not receiving any alert at EPNM tool during power outage but normal snmp traps alerts are receiving at EPNM. Howev...

I founed this log in ASR-9912 LC/0/7/CPU0:Dec 13 08:15:48.791 BKK: pfm_node_lc[297]: %PLATFORM-FCA-2-CLK_FAIL : Set|zllc[127026]|0x1046000|Device driver for device 'FMEA CLK DIAG' detected clock reference failure / DPLL unlock indicator on 'ZARLINK C...

warawatk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to create a template script, but it's not working. Where am I going wrong?Template: create_l2if (if, vlan)interface TenGigE $if.$vlan l2transportencapsulation dot1q $vlanrewrite ingress tag pop 2 symmetricApply-template create_l2if (0/0/0...

Hi team, maybe who help me) I have ASA 5525. I want to write in the event manager if the ping is not successful (Success rate is 0 percent), then you need to execute clear crypto ikev2 sa "x.x.x.x" Check available IP once every 3-5 minutes. Maybe som...

Hello, is there anyone here who has a USB console working on these routers? https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/iosxr/ncs5xx/hardware/installation/guide/b-ncs540-small-density-routers-hig/m-overview-ncs540-small-density-routers.html#id_75425 In my ...

filopeter by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes