cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Resolved! RSP880 SFP+ ports

Hello, I am trying to find out, what are 4 SFP+ ports on RSP880. Can they be used for traffic. Do they have any limitations? If router is equipped with 2 RSPs, may both RSPs use their SFP+ ports or only the active RSP? I found this information in AS...

DanilZhig by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,   I am looking at a scenario where I receive frames triple tagged. Wholesaler S-Tag and C-Tag, then our own Service TAG. To terminate traffic on a a BNG configured node, I am rewriting top 2 tags to 1 tag on a POI, then layer 2 handoff to a...

smeftahi by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,    I know that mixing -SE and -TR line cards is supported in ASR 9000 chassis.Question is what is happening with operational mode of whole system when RSP880-SE is combined with mixture of -TR l -SE line cards, and in case of RSP880-TR a...

IK4 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've seen some useful posts about NetFlow support on ASR9k line cards of Trident and Typhoon families. Like this:   https://community.cisco.com/t5/service-providers-documents/asr9000-xr-netflow-architecture-and-overview/ta-p/3137096 (from ‎09-26-2012...

DanilZhig by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For NAT process, i've forwarded NAT required traffic from access interface to VSM with help of ABF. Packets generated by subscriber can reach to destination after NAT process but return traffic doesn't get routed to subscriber interface from vrf.   S...