Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

i am a fresh CUE installed on a ISM module installed on Cisco2921 CME router.we need to configure AA for incoming calls.i am using a simple AA script. 6000 is the calledin number configured on CUE for AA application. dial-peer voice 6000 voipdestinat...

Hi all, I could not find an answer on the CISCO Guide and maybe know someone how the Push Notification act on this case.If the Jabber for Iphone/Android goes on sleep modus, the push notification service will "wake up" it in case of a new incoming ca...

I need to configure a method similar to Forced Authorization Codes (FAC) on CME 12.6. The CME 12.6 Compatibility Guide indicates that FAC for SIP is not supported.How do I go about configuring TCL Scripts that would provide support in a similar manne...

hello everyone We have DCM 9902 and when i check the device status need your help to resolving the issue that I am facing, when doing a  device status check it is showing error below DVB S2 RF Input Lock LossThis alarm is generated if the device is n...

alhamed by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors