Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are using CUCM/IMP 12.5 with AD integration, default user@domainlogin As long as the email field is blank in AD, we can login with user@domain and users show online if logged in etc. However, if someone has an email address, that updates the direc...

Hello dear Cisco Support team, Can I use build-in mic and camera of Cisco EX90 device for Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams and other similar apps that running on Windows 10 OS? If possible please advice the instruction. Regards,Rasul Hamidli 

We have added and discovered a CUCM cluster and the endpoints, it says they are managed. Unfortunately the monitoring is not correct, for instance it tells me 14 endpoints are not registered, however when I check on CUCM they are registered and onlin...

Mikecl by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team I need to migrate from 2811 to 4331, some commands are changed (Clocking configs in E1) on the new-model and the way we configure is bit different. This is router is mostly used for voice services and E1 card, FXO and FXS. Earlier we had a op...

Pragash22 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors