Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there any way we can disable the DTMF tones to be heard by the agents when the users presses the keys The call flow is as following: Cube-->CUCM-->UCCX   Please let me know if there is any possible way to disable anywhere on Cube,cucm or uccx.    

We're running Jabber 12.1, and have it set to read meeting/availability status from Outlook. There are several users who have multiple calendars in their account, primarily for tracking purposes (not shared/public calendars, just secondary ones that ...

Joey_kc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see a long history of people asking for call park in the windows version of Jabber and that it was finally added to the mobile versions of Jabber a few releases ago. Is there any word on it for the Windows client? Seems odd to literally have this f...

Good morning, classmates!   My name is Everaldo and I have the following problem, I am trying to make a DDD connection (from one state to another in Brazil), and having the following message from the operator, "the number does not exist", analyzing a...

ebispo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes