Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

According to the Keyboard Shortcuts for Cisco Webex Meetings documentation, MacOS should have the following keyboard shortcut:     Command + Shift + M Mute or unmute the selected user   This shortcut mutes the user, but does not unmute the user.  ...

I have a 4451 running CME. I make a call out an FXO from a 9971 or 8961 SIp phone and withing 20 seconds the 4451 reboots. I have tried the latest code and several dowb level versions and always same thing.The error is below. Has anyone seen this?   ...

miket by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I have a question maybe someone knows about it. The customer want to buy just 1 unit Spark room Kit with device subscription. They want to use just the Spark Room Kit over cloud with SIP video address. They don't want to buy any Spark Named...

Hi    Can someone please provide some help around using a single authentication certificate for both the Jabber (MRA) and WebEx (CWMS) IOS  apps. In this scenario, the deployment consists of the following:   CUCM, IM&P - 11.5(SU5) Expressway C/E - x8...

We would like to customize the Webex CMR invite, specifically the %AttendeeTPInformationIcs_Simple% portion that shows the video address without the additional details about also dialing an IP address. Is this possible without completely removing the...

abean0002 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, please tell me how many Cisco device we can register on 1 Cisco spark m3 named license. A-SPK-NAMED-USER quantity 1. If I am able to register multiple devices on the single M3 named license, will I be getting unique sip uri for my every device?

Resolved! Pidgin Access

Hi,I setup a free Spark account a few months ago. It is a nice offering. I access via your web of https://web.ciscospark.com/I would like to use my Pidgin client to access the messaging features of Spark. Is Pidgin access an option with your free Spa...