Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are trying to get cisco jabber 11.9 to work in a VMware horizon view environment We have the vxme client 11.9 installed to the thin client underlying physical device and the vxme agent and jabber version 11.9 to the hvd the virtual desktop.   This...

sgeorge11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,   I wanted to see if anyone has any experience with the OneDrive integration with WebEx?   I have a test site setup and the option to enable OneDrive integration is selected, however I cannot see any option to actually share content from On...

I am looking for clarification. We have Cisco Spark with Business Messaging and Advanced Meetings. This includes WebEx Meeting Center. According to our order we purchased 10 Toll Named Users Plus. When I look at our WebEx administration site, it show...

When are you going to have Mid-Call Features Like Cisco Jabber integrated with the new Cisco Spark Client. We are migrating from Cisco Jabber to Spark and this could be a SHOW STOPPER if these features do not exist. We rely heavily on phone calls for...

cfogg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors