Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Is @channel or @here or something like that going to be implemented. I find this feature missing a big inconvenience coming from slack/hipchat. There are many good cases for wanting to mute notifications on a channel for normal messages, but then ...

Dear all, i have problem, i have deployed CM and IM v10.5 i followed the doc guide and the summary my config like this : CM :  hostname use IP, add CSF device and user, associate user and device, check dns can resolve, uc service has created, service...

ahmed by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have been looking at converting our SX10's and 20's to run on Spark. The main issue that is preventing us from doing this is that we need to call systems outside of Spark using standard SIP and there seems to be no way for us to add these in...

parker.c by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We installed CUCM VERSION :10.6 IMP Version 10.6,issue we have discovered that if we are using Jabber version 11.x the audio and video is not going in remote branches...but if we downgrade and use Jabber version 10.x the call goes normally for audio ...

Hello, I start a webex meeting an join succesfully with audio and web. Now I call in from PSTN and connected to the webx system. After annoncement I type the correct meeting number and the "#" button. After that nothing is happen. I hear no audio, c...