Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,the Signing and Encryption Certificate of our SSO ADFS changed automatically. Now nobody can login to the url https://admin.ciscospark.com/#/login to update the trusted metadata file. Is there a way to Bypass SSO using a kind of recovery URL? Trie...

petraraab by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all          After deleting CWMS (admin vm and IRP) and re-deploying CWMS on the same ESXI server, I used the license rehost function on Cisco Licensing page and got new license for my CWMS. The new license failed to be uploaded onto CWMS. Please...

Cant access SX10N webpage after registering as Spark roomIs the a different set of credentials to access the units once they are registered to Spark rooms.On a seperate note, the unit was on CE8.2, but automatically upgraded to CE8.3 pre alpha?!

Hello All,I get next error when i try reach jabber guest link:TURN Credential ErrorPlease confirm the Call Control and Media settings are correct.Message: Failed to acquire TURN credentialsCategory: 12 (TURN_CREDS_ACQUIRE_FAILED)Code: 0In webcommon-t...