Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have two CUPS 8.6 clusters (Cluster A and Cluster B), both are in different domain and the communication is through a VPN s2s.What is the best way to communicate jabber IM users between cluster A and Cluster B. Plase share your comments.Tha...

I am working on a CUPS system where it is configured to allow users of one domain to work fine. Now they have purchased a separate company and have a root forest trust between the domains. How would we go about adding this other company to the existi...

putney_m by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have isntalled cisco expressway-c and e without firewall and trying to connect it.but getting below error..in VCS-C:as i seeing both zones are active and reachable...as showing below..please find more attached details for VCS-C and E.i am ahvign si...

Amit23 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm on Win7, 64-bit. I just installed the latest Jabber client. It appears to be a 32-bit version. After the installation completed, I'm unable to tell what version of it is installed. When I start JabberVideo.exe, after quite a while (30-60 seconds)...

Resolved! J4W

Hi, Customer-X has the entire UC 10.x  infrastructure based out of HQ.There is a Remote site with 500 users80% of the entire workforce including users at Remote Site are provisioned with SoftClient: Jabber for Windows  10.x version (SoftPhone mode) I...