Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, collaboration applications and telepresence.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Accessories

Please post here your questions for Headsets, Cameras and any other Cisco Accessories

112 Posts

Hybrid Work

The place to discuss the new Hybrid Work offers for work from Home, work from Office and Software Of...

6 Posts

Activity in Collaboration

MoH not change

Hi...Need helpAfter I changed the MoH and restarted the IPVMA service on all servers, the music was still the same and did not change when I test called through to IVR in the queue.Any advice?Thank you in advanced

iteka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

cisco Room navigator

Hi  We installed cisco room kit plus with a navigator panel and i  initially uploaded sucessfully   some pages to the panel. After that  i want to add new pages to the system and when i tried to do it i got an error message that says  " error widget ...

Webex Calling Dedicated Instance

Preserve the Cisco Unifed Communication solutions experience by deploying the traditional and on-premise Cisco Unified Communications Manager systems on Webex Calling Cloud Based solution with a Dedicated Instance. Webex Calling Dedicated Instance ...

468871.jpg
Meddane by VIP
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful votes

Issue forwarding calls CUCM > WEBEX > PSTN

Hi allwe have implemented some trunks from out CUCM to a CUBE then to webex.we can call the extension from the cucm on webex and it works fine.we translate the source of the call and prefix it with 8801, so webex sees the 8801 plus the extension as t...

CUBE voice class URI length

CUBE SBC configuration with Microsoft Teams Cloud servicesvoice class uri 290 siphost QZ-QDB2-SBC-VGW-01.xxxxyyyzzzz.com.inWhen putting the above command, getting the error "more than 32 characters cannot be accepted"We have already got the Certifica...

faraz1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

8861 3pcc activation code

Hi, I recently purchased a new 8861 3pcc K9. It is asking for an activation code. I purchased this phone for my small business and I'm the only user. I can NOT figure out how to find this code or get past this. Thanks in advance for your help. 

P60 Camera - control protocol?

Hey all, we're upgrading some of our conference rooms, and I have some P60 cameras are just getting shoved in a cupboard never to see the light of day again. The optics on these camera's is amazing, so it seems like a waste to me for this to happen. ...