Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi,We are trying to integrate Packaged CCE 10.5 with a third-party Web application using Web Services, using the following scenario: Packaged CCE <==> Integration Web Services <=====> WebApp Note: Integration Web Services are developed using C#.NET, ...

Hi All,               In my custom voice class , I found VAction throws undefined for both nomatch and  noinput, I check through cvp java doc 9.0, VAction  class methods, public static VAction getNew(VPreference preference, int type, String name, Str...

Hi all,I have a customer who blocks direct access between CVP Server and the internet/cloud based web services. And requires us to use HTTP proxy in order to access the cloud based web services. What is the best approach to achieve this?1. Setup the ...

Hi,One issue we're discussing with our application's implementation of Finesse is how to correlate requests with responses.  This is particularly important for handling error scenarios in our application. E.g. If we get a Finesse response API error w...

Dear Cisco Folks,I need help please on how I can generate a report in cuic (UCCE 9.1.1) that captures total inbound and outbound calls made by agent. We have another system that can capture this but it has limited presentation and columns so we wante...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors