IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, I have one issue regarding CP-3905 phones. If I call overlap, so take handset and try to call some number. After first digit pressed the cucm start call routing. Other phones like 88XX or 78XX work fine. They wait t302 timer before cucm...

krizvite by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We have a Unified CM Administration 11.7 system which for all but one user calls coming in which don't get picked up go to voicemail.  For one user, the incoming call rings but does not transfer to voicemail. The voicemail does appear to be working i...

Have new ATA 190's firmware 2.0.0 (Mar6 2017) that will not register with CUCM 10.5.1. Have older ATA 190's firmware (Feb6 2015) that work A-OK with same CUCM. Looked at log via GUI on ATA and says :[cucm_load_tftp_addr: 695]loaded 2 tftp server [cuc...

grpsis222 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi CommunityI need to know how to give configuration to my 8961 KEM Expansion Module . I have already added these lines of codes to my SEPMAC.cnf.xml which I found from cucm tftp server with this formathttp://<CUCM-ip-address>:6970/SEP<phone-mac-addr...

Hi. I´m about to deploy one CP8841 IP phone. The problem es that at the client dont have a POE switch, so I came with the idea of install a POE injector only for this phone. The injector is IEEE 802.3af compliant and capable of deliver 12.4W.This pho...

JulianQM by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics