IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco IP phone 6921 is part of the Hunt Group which algorithm is Broadcast Firmware :SCCP69xx.9-3-3-2-SR1 ,CUCM Verion :8.6.2 When the End user not used this phone 30 Min (Aprox),This phone is getting Hanged Call will be coming to phone but it is not...

Hello, I have CME ver 10.0 and some phones sccp and sip , i configured speed dial on phone 7821 and when i press 1 then speed dial nothing happened why ? tftp-server flash0:kern2.78xx.11-0-1-11.sbntftp-server flash0:kern78xx.11-0-1-11.sbntftp-server...

Resolved! CUCM SQL query

Hello all,I am wondering if there is an SQL query that would return "User ID" and corresponding "Primary Extension" for a user.I have configured "Primary extension" for all users in the cluster and I wish to extract this information using AXL for imp...

Hi, I got a UC540 box that has IOS corrupted, now I need a valid IOS. I read the UC500 series is EOL, EOS since 2014, so I am wondering where to find free for download it so I can play with it after, so I gain some hands on experience on unified comm...

When going off-hook on an analog phone attached to a VG310 or VG350 FXS port, I receive inside dial tone. I dial 9 and continue to hear the same inside dial tone (frequency). I can continue to dial the outgoing number and the call will go through. I ...

Hello, we have few 9951 IP Phones with cucm 10.5.1.10000-7 and these models going in preservation mode when users on call. it has happened many times and as per some community post, i have applied latest firmware for 9951 but still it is coming.. Pl...

Amit23 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have cucm 10.5.x and two remote branches over mpls. one remote branch have no call issue.. another branch have no audio for some calls..but next call have audio.. pri and cucm are installed in head office.. i have attached logs of gateway for wi...

Amit23 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes