IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, Please find the attached snapshot, I have a secure cluster, when a call is established between two secure phones i can see the lock ikon but i dont see the sheild ikon when the call is in progress means in  ringing state, Can anybody confirm t...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Bricked 7945G

I have a solarwinds tftp server set up with the firmware files to update phones. Other phones update fine so I believe my setup is correct. This particular phone was stuck on the screen updating to 8.5.2. Did the hard reset and now the screen is blan...

gvysk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! host not found

Dears, I have a secure cluster, I was having a extension mobility service working fine with http access, i want to enable a secure url and so i added the secure service url and click on save and i update subscription  after updating  when i select th...

hi all, i,m a beginner,i just buy 7811 phone,and now i want to add this phone 7811 at my cucm 10.5.1.10000-7. i think the phone  can't register  because inside my cucm dont have phone button template,phone type 7811. can someone advice me how to add ...

abdhady83 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey community.. im fairly new to sip and i just set up skype trunk recently and is operational.. however i have a small issue i need to modifiy the header to remove caller id for example this is a working log Nov 20 20:33:26.375: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SI...

Has anyone have an idea of how to download a list.xml file, for a background image.I followed the instruction but could not figure out how to download the list.xml file from CUCM. Also is CP-8865 the same as other ip phones in term of changing the ba...

Hi Mates, how many rings does phone ring when it goes to forward no answer? Where and how can I change setting in CUCM? On version 9 upgrading to 10 CUCM soon and on 7975 phone.  Cheers, matt

Hi guys, I'm trying to make cucm v 10 bootable but its not working.I'm using Ultra iso with this link http://htluo.blogspot.nl/2010/04/how-to-make-non-bootable-iso-image.html I can choose either extraxt from floppy drive or DVD but i'not using both...

monasir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes