IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Trying to install and configure GB numbering plan.  I am using dp-ffr.3-1-14.GB.cop.sgn (I did just spot that 3-1-15 is now out, but it should not matter.  I have BE6K with CUCM 10.5.2.  I uploaded the installer fine onto both publisher and the on...

b.t by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have encountered a problem with "busy name". In our organization we have something like thisCUCM 10.5----SIP trunk----PBX1----SIPQ trunk----PBX2So, when CUCM user is busy and some user from PBX2 make a call to this user, CUCM send standard...

I have several 7970 phones (and a couple of 796x phones) working just fine. The network infrastructure is in place to provide dhcp responses and a tftp server to provide firmware. This is all proven to work with many other phones.However, I have one ...