IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I have a setup where the two ends of link are routers conencted to PABX Trunk dialling is required but when then call there is a message "Call Cannot be completed" before the call is actually forwarded and established fine. Any advise as to how...

Hi everybody,I am starting on IP telephony. Here is my lab set up: ( I am using soft phone  X lite)10.10.10.4( EXT:2000)-----10.10.10.10(CUCM)-----10.10.10.5(EXT:2001)I am using SIP for signalling.  EXT 2000 calls  EXT 2001, I can see SIP messages ar...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In UCCX 8.5 SU3, the rtcsqssummary table is not showing all CSQs, seems to be capped at 35.  Any idea why?We just recently had to complete the SU3 upgrade to resolve an issue with the rtcsqssummary  tables not updating after a hardware failure.  Seem...

Hi,I am configuring a SIP trunk on CME. In general this is quite simple, have done this before several times.The SIP trunk is registered correctly, there is a dial-peer pointing to the SIP provider.When I do a 'debug ccsip messages' I never see the S...

Hi everyone, I am working on creating a SIP trunk between a CME and a non-clustered Unity Connection 10.5 box. The CME is connecting to the CUC box through a site-to-site VPN tunnel. I have also successfully configured the dial-peer as well as the ph...

Hi We have a sip invite coming from Lync with the first name and the last name. The call is being denied by the ITSP because they need a DID in the from field. From: <sip:glenn.orcutt@1.1.1.1>;tag=1207269~b2e7ab81-19a9-49f9-adaf-eb693f51e143-47259121...

Amit Shah by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently running Call Manager 10.5, and most of our phones are 7962's. We have a need to have these be used from a home or other remote location not on our network.I see that these phones have settings to connect via VPN, but I'm hoping someo...

Resolved! RTMT Session Trace

Hi Guys,Wondering if you can helpI have 4 call manager nodes. when I try to get Real time data from them 1 works and the others don't. I get the errorCollecting session information from node XXX01.XXX.netCollecting session information from node XXX02...