IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.         from this datasheet http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-presence/data_sheet_c78-728056.htmlI see the CUPS have the cisco phone status feature with this description   "IM and Presence Service...

I am using Cisco 2800, call slow is PSTN >> Cisco 2800 (H323) >> Call Manage 4.1dspfarm profile 3 mtp codec g729r8 maximum sessions software 50 associate application SCCP IOS Version 12.4(13r)T,Call is getting disconnect when we checked the option MT...

I've been asked to provide a report of calls to and from an extension from a cisco desk phone.  This report does not need to be elaborate.  Date, Time and caller ID is sufficient.  I'm unable to find in the UCM where I can accomplish this.  Any assis...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have this call flow PSTN -->AVAYA-->SIP trunk ---->Cisco gateway --->SIP trunk----> CUCM 10.5 ---->phone We have phones in AVAYA with five digit and also in Cisco with 5 digits. We get 5 digits calls, local and long distance calls from AVAYA. I ad...

ulambaday by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Cisco site mentions that the last date for CCNP Voice exam is Q4 2015, does this imply 31st December 2015? Or do they have a specific date in mind?I have cleared CCNA Routing & Switching , CCIE Voice Written. I wish to complete CCNP Voice. Do I n...

Hi All, Quick question - does the 'Cisco Agent Desktop' application automatically mark voice traffic with DSCP 46 and control traffic with DSCP 24/26? I know that Cisco IP Communicator marks this way - but I'm having trouble finding confirmation in C...

Hi All,I am testing the GDPR between CUCM 10.5 cluster [10.5.2.10000-5 ]. In my ILS network I have 1 Hub & 1 spoke. Dial plans are synchronized from Hub Cluster to Spoke Cluster .But it's not happening from spoke cluster to Hub. In the Hub cluster IL...

Hi, I'm trying to achieve the mixed deployment of the PVDM3-32 and PVDM3-48 on 2921 ISR router. I have referred the below document for the same. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/1900/software/configuration/guide/Software_Configurat...

Dear All, Currently i am deploying ip telephony system. In site a we have sccp and sip phone, in site b there is only sccp phone.the topology is:ip phone (sccp and sip) -- CME -- WAN -- CME -- ip phone (sccp)when i call from sccp ip phone in site a t...

Hi,After we have converted from ISDN to SIP we are not able to make any recordings using the CCX, i have read the documentation and can understand that CCX do not support G711alaw recording. The SIP provider is sending G711alaw so i need to convert i...

Hi, Have this problem, we are putting prefix 0 on all incomming calls (Calling Party) so users are able to callback directly from the directory on the phone (Recieved Calls etc..) This has been done on a translation pattern that translates all incomm...