IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello peeps,I need an urgent help here. I have a Cisco 2901V/K9 bundle and procured a 2N BlueTower VoIP GSM gateway. I have configured all the IP phones and they are all registered and works fine. The challenge I have is integrating the 2N BlueTower ...

kunlerulz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MoH will not play. I have 1 MoH server configured with multicast, the MRG and MRGL is all set. WAVs are loaded ready to go still no music playing.Went to each phone and set the MRGL with the WAV that is needed still no sound. Where could I have gone ...

I have a Hunt pilot consists of three number, what ever the number being hunted first , it rings 3 times on the first number then it rings on the 2nd line 1 ring only and then the call drops with error message "Sorry, this number did not answer”.  Ki...

I have a newly upgraded 7.02a cluster and when i try and look at the services in serviceabilty of other servers in the cluster i get the following error "Connection to the Server cannot be established(Unable to access Remote Node)" If I log into a su...

HARISH S by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I'm having a bit of trouble trying to get SIP to work on my network. We've been running SCCP so far without any hassle, and recently we got a few ATA-187's to run some analog phones. I've tried setting up a couple of the ATA's but their reg...

Zach S by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this problem regarding call disconnection of analog lines when autoattendant is configured on UC560.If i remove auto attendant its geting disconnected perfectly.Any one know why this is  is happening..???.I have tried all possible setting on F...

I just started a new job, this company doesn't want call forwarding from phones but one of the high level vendors was allowed to have his phone sent to just one number. The last technician figured out how to disallow the change of the forwarding numb...