cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! unable to run CCP

hii have installed java run time and last version of flash while i run CCP as administrator or normal way by double clicking i don't get any error but it's not running and not open but got below messageNOTE:i can't see any process as it says it's run...

zavira123 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have Cisco 2911 connected as Gateway to Call Manager via MPLS Call Manager :- HoGateway :- RemoteCall Manager and Gateway Connected via MPLS Network Problem 1)Extensio to Extension Calls Working2)But remote suers are not able to make any PSTN ...

Hitelco sending 4 digit and the  dial peer(destination pattern is two digit '..') . But i can receive calls ? .Why does it happens . Please explaindial-peer voice 201 voip preference 9 destination-pattern .. voice-class codec 1 session target ipv4:CU...

susim by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,I want to install a standalone ELM Server 10.5 on VM. Is it the same ISO of CUCM 10.5? I create the VM by CUCM OVA and boot up with the CUCM 10.5 ISO but there is no option for selecting ELM to install. Is there any special setting in VM...