IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloI have cucm version 9.1.2.12900-11.when I calling via sip trunk to menu, the  DTMF doesn't workthrough pri it works .I  tried to change setting in sip trunk (dtmf signaling method) and  it is not workingPlease advise.thank you

Hi all, Question regarding CUCM 10.5 LDAP integration:  There are 2 CUCM 10.5 clusters that will be LDAP integrated to a single OU.  How can it be set-up so that each CUCM will only sycnh its user base with corresponding members at their physical loc...

Hi,We're trying to integrate Directory URI dialing, Expressway (RMS) and other features in our CUCM 9/10 clusters.Currently all is Synced to MS-AD via LDAP Directory synchronization. The synchronization allows you to select the mail or msrtcsip-prima...

etamminga by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently when testing failover of SIP dial peers on an IOS gateway when a target is down, I found that the caller ID name changed to "pending" on the second dial peer. Maxing out the buffer timer for invites had no effect (also tried knocking down in...

Current version of Unity is Cisco Unity Connection version: 10.5.1.10000-7   I have an employee that forward numerous voicemails to different people and departments. She does not want to wait for the automation to complete the script and want to bypa...

Resolved! View DS0's status

When using call manager to put DS0's our of service like this:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/71647-busy-out-c-chan-ccm.htmlIs there a way to actually view that status?...