IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am trying to add licenses to CUCM 7.1(5) through UCL. In recent discussion blogs, I see that I can use part codes for up to CUCM 8.6 and it will give me the required licenses (Because till CUCM 8.6, it's still DLUs in the backend. I am using...

Dear team,We are setting up a new install with CUCM. Yesterday we downloaded the latest SU - CUCM 10.0.1 SU2, and latest 7821 firmware - 7821 10.1.1SR2.7821 phones register with no problem, but it takes up to 15 seconds to dial an internal extension,...

fodermat by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi expertsin 7945 IP phone under settings/device configuration/http configuration there is this Directories URL link.if i change this link in the server it will not change in the IP phone even if i restart it.i found a solution to do that by resettin...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM 9.1 caller ID

Hello,I have assigned old employees extension to new employees, the extension are no more assigned to the old employees name, still the callers are complaining that their caller id is not correct, where things are going wrong.thanks

I am in the process of adding a new device package to our 7.1(5) callmanager cluster, unfortunately one of my servers is at 92% full on the common/log partition and I cannot load the device package as I get the error "There is not enough disk space i...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco techs,I was recently asked this question at work from the rest of my team as they know I am doing studies for cisco ICND 1 & 2.And couldn't answer them.Or does this require more information like hardware used etc?Had searched Google to ambig...