IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Activation Code

Hi,My office bought a phone (model number CP-7841-K9 T23). After plugging it in, it asks for an activation code or service domain which we don't have. We called our service provider and they instructed us to call cisco. We called cisco and they instr...

UIのログイン画面でdatabase communication errorと表示され、ログインできません。 以下にトラブルシュートの方法があるようなのですが、CLIでもログインできない状態です。https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/213558-database-communication-error-a-cisco...

I have the following scenario for incoming calls: PSTN ---- E1 ---> Digium Gateway --- SIP ---> Router 2921 ------SIP ----> CUCM All incoming calls from the PSTN get dropped after 20 seconds. All outgoing calls to the PSTN work fine..The Router 2921 ...

Hello All, While receiving incoming calls from the PSTN line, instead of Caller-ID I am getting the "From Unknown Number" message on the cisco phone. In my setup, I have CUCM, CUC, two voice gateways, two CTI route points in CUCM, two System call han...

Network visual.jpg

Dear CommunityI've got for phones and want them to integrate in my existing System. At first I'm looking for a usb driver for Windows 10. Second is there a Firmware with Sip Support? And third is there any possibility to get the management Software f...

PETERWARB by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but has anyone of you guys successfully replaced the handset with a headset in the 7811 ip phones ? it seems that simply connecting the headsets into the RJ11 port won't make it work, should I en...