IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VG224 IN SRST

Hi guys.I get fast busy tone on the vg224 ports when it works in srst mode here is a sample of my config:application global  service alternate Default !interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address 192.168.91.210 255.255.255.0 duplex auto speed autoip default...

Hi AllIs is possible to install a Symantec backup agent on a CUCM 8 server and let that handle the backup or do i have to use the build in backup to SFTP? i goes for Unity as wellKind regards Niels

in srst mode , is there any method that could retain the default display on bottom of 79xx ip phones which is (your current options) instead of the message that appears in bottom on 79xx series (during the srst mode) which is (cm fallback service ....

msulieman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,     When I call to extension on which I am facing the issue it ring 3 times and then issue come as I mention in the subject. Any one knows about this issue, I am checking the issue but not sure what can I do to make stop or to make ring mor...

i have a scenario where incoming calls through PSTN need to be translated to a UK toll free number and going out thorough a SIP trunk provider.Please let me know if the below mentioned config on Voice GW is Ok for this purpose.voice call send-alertvo...

SJ SJ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am facing call drop issues with my remote site connecting through MPLS and also to PSTN, I am using the below link to enable traces for the call drops, but i am not sure what CCM Services applications are suppose to enable for the call drop c...

Hi, Can I take reports of any extention (IP Phone) of my CUCM.I want to know that how many calls landed, call from which source ext. and others on perticular IP Phone\Ext. pls helpThanks in advance.